Macro Algae Sale Thread

Thanks for the response. I would like to buy the following: blue ochtodes 1portion,halimedia large 2 portions,red bush hayi 2 portions I am off work at two and am in the springs so if we could paypal and exchange info then would be great thanks:)

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Are you able to come tomorrow? I have it bagged up and ready to go and dont want it sitting around till the weekend if possible. If not I can throw it back in the system, was just getting requested macros ready to go in one shot.

I would like to come by and pick up some macros from you. Have a few questions but at the very least would like the blue ochtodes. I don't have access to this site at work, so was wondering if you could text or call tomorrow am with availability and directions. I will be in Littleton after 5pm. Moe - 303.374.4588

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Moe I sent you a text messsage.

Everyone else - all algae's are gone - Cherub and Moe I have yours set aside. Thanks for the interest everyone. I will have more macros available in about a month or so.

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok sounds good thanks again. I will come out there after 6:30. Likely around 7 to let traffic die down. I emptied my inbox again so lost your number again lol... I remember where though.

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Glad they made it to you ok. I will update this thread when I have more for sale. Might be a while though, you guys cleaned me out pretty good!

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have over 20 different macros in my system. A lot of them are very slow growers so they do not get listed very often if at all. I am also always on the lookout for new macros which I dont have.