mikejrice's 30 Gallon Innovative Marine

mikejrice

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
My tank is finally starting to look natural to me after moving things around quite a bit. It's amazing how much that can throw off your perception for awhile.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

mikejrice

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Recently my JF "Crazy Fox" underwent the strangest color change (first picture below). No real changes to speak of that would have caused it, but it still seems healthy and I kind of like the new colors. It might just be a sign that it's time to trim down the gorgonian again...

mikejrice

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Not sure what my "Pink Boobies" chalice is up to but it sure is going to be interesting to watch. Anyone seen a chalice droop down like this?

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Lol maybe just old age, and the boobies are starting to droop :D

mikejrice

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Last week a blizzard came through Colorado and knocked out power to my tank. After over two days without full power (it had some generator power for essentials) it couldn’t bounce back and finally crashed today. A couple of things made it out, but not much. It was a fun journey, but it looks like this is the end of this story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Big bummer! Sorry to hear that man. Was a great tank while it lasted!

DyM

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
@mikejrice My tank hasn't been up that long but I have a pice of jack-o-lantern leptoseris I can give you. Also, if that top back yellowish coral is psammocora, I have a piece of that too. Let me know. It may be a chalice. Hope you rebuild that tank as it was absolutely gorgeous