My 17 gallon take 2

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
I started my 40 in July and had just about emptied this tank except for some sand, live rock, GSP , and Anthelia with just a basic grow bulb over it since August. I took all of the sand out and replaced it with black sand and replaced all of the love rock about a month ago. I started adding corals in 2 weeks after starting it this time around but pulled them all out and waited two more weeks because the corals aren't happy. I really just started putting the corals in this past weekend. I have decided I am going to pull them all back out though and put them in my 40 and get some nems going. I will leave some softies in to help with nutrient export.

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
So, I moved all of the corals from the 17 into the 40. I left a small piece of GSP and put in some Vargas Cespitularia from Seth in there to help with nutrient export. I will be doing 3 gallons per week water change. I think I am ready to try an anemone. I do have a nice looking wish list but I think I will start small and see how it goes. I will post pics when I get my first nem in there.

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Shaunv;340489 said:
So, I moved all of the corals from the 17 into the 40. I left a small piece of GSP and put in some Vargas Cespitularia from Seth in there to help with nutrient export. I will be doing 3 gallons per week water change. I think I am ready to try an anemone. I do have a nice looking wish list but I think I will start small and see how it goes. I will post pics when I get my first nem in there.
Mind blowing corals had a rose for $50 posted on here.