1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

The Chaeto Thread

Discussion in 'Frags and Livestock for Sale, Trade or Want to Buy' started by djkms, Jan 30, 2011.

1. opakapaka

opakapaka Cuttle Fish M.A.S.C Club Member

I work in North Golden so I can bring it with me it that’s more convenient for you.

2. ReefCheif

ReefCheif Shark Platinum Sponsor M.A.S.C Club Member

Anyone have a good size clump or 2 or 5 theyre looking to get rid of? I can trade a frag or something. Looking for s decent amount to get a fuge and good size cheato reactor running.

3. opakapaka

I just cleaned out my reactor and have a bunch you can have.[​IMG]

4. MuralReef

MuralReef Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. MASC Vice-President

The sump at school can use a good clean out too.

Sent from my iPhone using MASC mobile app

5. ReefCheif

Where are you located?

6. ReefCheif

Hoping to find some a bit closer, but ill let you know, i definitely appreciate it.

MuralReef likes this.
  7. MuralReef

MuralReef Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. MASC Vice-President

No worries just throwing it out there!

8. opakapaka

I'm 5 mins SW of aquamart.

9. ReefCheif

Not too far from where I work. Woukd a time after 3 on Tuesday work for you?

10. opakapaka

Yes I usually get off of work around 6 pm.

11. ReefCheif

Sorry, got super busy, story of my life, lol.

12. Breanna

Breanna Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

Any one have ALOT of cheato?

13. Vincent

Vincent Copepod

Anyone have any cheato near ft collins?

14. DyM

DyM Sardine M.A.S.C Club Member

I am at the point where I have extra chaeto. I bought it from two sources. Algae Barn and Live Aquaria (ORA). I do not have any pests - No aiptasia, no flatworms.

PM if you want some for free. Aurora (I225 & Parker Rd)

15. apex_seeking

apex_seeking Copepod

I have an abundance of chaeto. I was going to sell it to Elite but if anyone needs some and is close to north Denver, hit me up. No pests. Some small snails and copepods.

16. MuralReef

Got a ton in Aurora let me know.

17. Cherub

Cherub Hey you M.A.S.C Club Member

is there a time that doesn't involve rush hour that I can come grab some? I lost mine like a year ago to some algae treatment

18. MuralReef

I’ll be around all day tomorrow or this weekend.

19. MuralReef

Also around all day today until 4ish.

20. StanD

StanD Copepod

Anyone in the Denver or Colorado Springs area have any "thick" chaeto available? I already have the thin variety. Thanks in advance!