The Chaeto Thread

Maddlesrain

Cleaner Shrimp
I’ve got some cheto in Loveland

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Any chance you’ll be around this evening or be able to leave some out in a baggy? I think I’ll be driving my sister down to Boulder, and could swing by you on the way down!:)

Djmm1177

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Any chance you’ll be around this evening or be able to leave some out in a baggy? I think I’ll be driving my sister down to Boulder, and could swing by you on the way down!:)

Sorry just saw this I’m home in the evenings or I could leave you some out !

jda123

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
There is no such thing as pest-free chaeto... the stuff is just a haven for apitasia and other algae that might not be growing now among other things... good and bad. If you want it this way, you will have to quarantine it and possible treat it.

jda123

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
That was not clean before they QTd and treated it. What is funny is that it is just like dry/dead rock which will be covered in nasty things in a few months.

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
I’ve got chaeto and plenty of it. Looking to keep growing the tanks at school. Doing $20 for gallon size bag and $10 for sandwich size bag.

Sent from my iPhone using MASC - Marine Aquarium Society of Colorado

I throw away a 13gal trashcan full of chaeto every Saturday. I live in Thornton, if anyone needs some PM me.

Not clean on the slightest... full of copepods, isopods and bristle worms lol. Aptasia free though at least.

bfsbiocube

Copepod
M.A.S.C Club Member
I’ve got chaeto and plenty of it. Looking to keep growing the tanks at school. Doing $20 for gallon size bag and $10 for sandwich size bag.

Sent from my iPhone using MASC - Marine Aquarium Society of Colorado
Where in the metro area are you? I'd like to add some cheato to my system.

Thanks!