Wtb Car

SAZAMA;105429 said:
maybe 12 mpg that one particularly has a large motor. don't get that unless you like to wrench.
You mean like to wrench alot. Gotta 02' Kia Rio would like to throw away or sell, do not know what my wife thinks yet it was her very own first car. 33-36 mpg, heavily aged and drove threw some bob wire heading out to the rig last winter. I would probably sell it $600, and I would not take half, Don. LOL. Anyway runs great, new motor 20k miles ago, a/c does not work $130 fix, needs new CV shaft seals to tranny, Does not look very good so if you want looks this isn't it. Oh a Kia is definately no panty dropper.

SAZAMA

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
reefman;105436 said:
You mean like to wrench alot. Gotta 02' Kia Rio would like to throw away or sell, do not know what my wife thinks yet it was her very own first car. 33-36 mpg, heavily aged and drove threw some bob wire heading out to the rig last winter. I would probably sell it $600, and I would not take half, Don. LOL. Anyway runs great, new motor 20k miles ago, a/c does not work $130 fix, needs new CV shaft seals to tranny, Does not look very good so if you want looks this isn't it. Oh a Kia is definately no panty dropper.
winner winner chix dinner, what a deal. thats worth it to jump it a few times
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Av0VsTxJd78

Haaaaaaaaaaa. That looks like when I put it through the barb wire fence. Had a pic of it sitting alone in the field amongst 4' of snow. Got rid of the pic quick before my wife seen it and freaked the **** out.