BlazinJacks big tank build discussion!

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Well, since I received some of my sand from Marco rock, I figured I'd put what I got in the tank...
I'm still awaiting another box from them, and I haven't had any of my 3 emails answered from them... pretty ****ed to say the least. I had heard great things from them but I'll never do business with them again...

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
Unreal! They never dropped the ball on us. Sorry for the bad recommendation! I wonder what is going on with them. Ridiculous.

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
FinsUp!;307100 said:
Unreal! They never dropped the ball on us. Sorry for the bad recommendation! I wonder what is going on with them. Ridiculous.
It wasn't just you guys, I heard from a bunch of people that they were awesome! I'm holding out hope that they were at some trade show all weekend and are getting back to the office tomorrow, but I don't know...

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
Blazinjack;307106 said:
It wasn't just you guys, I heard from a bunch of people that they were awesome! I'm holding out hope that they were at some trade show all weekend and are getting back to the office tomorrow, but I don't know...
Rap Orlando was this weekend. Not sure if Marco was there but hope they respond to you ASAP.

Tank is looking good!!

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Well, got a response from Marco rocks today. They called me, apologized, and had 80 more pounds of sand put in the mail! They were indeed at RAP and decided to stay until this morning, hence why it took so long to respond. So I take back my previous comments.

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
WHEW! Cool!! Glad they're gonna take care of ya. As a friend of mine has plastered on his jeep... KCCO.

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Dr.HarlemTutu;308292 said:
Update? Video tour?
I found out one of my ballasts was bad so I'm waiting for a new one in the mail. Got the scopas in the new tank, as well as a few snails and sifting starfish. Im trying to pick away at little things during the week and I'm hoping this weekend I'll get a lot of stuff transferred. Tested yesterday and had 3ppm nitrates and .08 phosphates without any macro, chemical, or biological reduction, so as I add that stuff I bet my levels fall!