Fantasy Football 2011

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
i picked the rookies on my bench after the draft ....couldn't be worse than i had and could certainly be better ..but who cares about the bench anyhow ...lol
and the D players win this league buddy ...why do you think im stocked up ...you'll want them later ...trust me

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
williams isnt that good and probably wont even live up to his projected i was just going down the line and looking for trades that could possibly help ..surely not worth the trade you offered

spstimie

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
dv3;112147 said:
i picked the rookies on my bench after the draft ....couldn't be worse than i had and could certainly be better ..but who cares about the bench anyhow ...lol
and the D players win this league buddy ...why do you think im stocked up ...you'll want them later ...trust me
Bench Players have to produce on bye weeks and in case of injury. Look at my D. I can get through the bye weeks and produce so I am good there.

dv3;112149 said:
williams isnt that good and probably wont even live up to his projected i was just going down the line and looking for trades that could possibly help ..surely not worth the trade you offered
Looks like an even trade to me, but that would mean you want no part of it. I think Kolb will be just fine as long as Fitzgerald is there to throw to. I also have Garrard to back him up and he produced more points than Uselessburger last season. Keep talking...did you even make the playoffs last season?

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
bye weeks are long way off i can survive those easily with free agents if need be
i was in 3rd place last season and would have won the shabang if i didnt beat wirick and get screwed in my playoff position ..i had more points than the winners in the end ...so yes i made the playoffs

ps "uslessburger" missed 4 games last season so add that to your points

120greefman

Just so everyone knows I am 1-0 and have way more points than don but he made the playoffs last season so I better watch out.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
120greefman;113272 said:
Just so everyone knows I am 1-0 and have way more points than don but he made the playoffs last season so I better watch out.
glad we have an understanding ....lol

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Chris looking slim for ya !!!!!!!!

bsharpe

Users with zero posts needing moderation to determine if they are spam bots
Someone please tell me how Jacks Jocks did, I need to sound informed for my nephew:) He is so happy, he calls me about trades or whatever, I act very interested:)
I don't even know how to get back in to look!

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Well Pisces I will probably beat you tonight but you still have 3 players left and I have 2 so we will see. Just got to yahoo.sports.com and login and hit the fantasy tab to look at your team

120greefman

wicked demon;113277 said:
whats your FF name Andrew?
it was palytoxy poison, it's now 1-0. I usually change it weekly. you can look under the managers icon to see who is who.

othercents

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
wicked demon;113349 said:
Lookin' slim for me too, hope my running backs and Brady eat their Wheaties!
Your running backs along with your QB need to make over 120 points to be in contention for winning. The best part about this week is you don't have to worry about having the once a season bad fantasy week. You just had it specially when Vinatieri gives you negative points.

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
1-0 hehehehe

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
lol pride........... wait Pride and Loss can not go together !