Fantasy Football 2011

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok guys, whats the pending trade thing mean? In the settings it says the league gets to vote on the trades?

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
well you offered a trade and he accepted or vice versas and they let the league vote in the case the other guy is paying you and you are trading him all your good guys for his bad guys then we can vote against it ...not sure how long the vote lasts though

othercents

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Geez.. My matchup should have been a simple game, but Chris Crocker didn't play. I didn't see that coming. At least I'm close enough that I should take care of business tonight.

BTW. when searching for why Chris Crocker didn't play I found this video of a different Chris Crocker that you might like.

[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc[/video]

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
Pisces II;114795 said:
Oh DV3, whose is ROTFLMFAO now!!!! hehehehehehehe
i dunno but if its you can you get video ..i bet we could make it go viral like the one below
othercents;114822 said:
Geez.. My matchup should have been a simple game, but Chris Crocker didn't play. I didn't see that coming. At least I'm close enough that I should take care of business tonight.

BTW. when searching for why Chris Crocker didn't play I found this video of a different Chris Crocker that you might like.

[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc[/video]
this chick is crazy

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Man Scott, lucky......I forgot to put tolbert in before reece played, and plaxico threw up a -0-. His azz is benched.

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Don, you wont be so lucky, I am bringing the pain this week. (this is where I taunt you with Brady)

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
This week sucked, WR didnt play QB out hurt.