H20's new tank build! Finally!!!!

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Im pretty sure that took the long route to get to you lol. I am 99% sure that was one of mine lol. Come on down we can find you some parts.

fishguy69

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ba ha ha. Toilet bowl swirl with the wp40. Let's get it started!!!

fishguy69

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Take that money while it's coming in!!!! Tank can wait for a few days, weeks or months.. We will all be waiting for the big moment.

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
Picked up a 40b. I kinda want to use that as the sump and the smaller tank as a display, but I don't know about that.

The gf wants a cichlid tank.

I want a single fish/maybe pair/maybe symbiotic pair and maybe a few zoas/lps.

What I need to get this rolling: heaters, skimmer, return, sand, rock, lights, RO(maybe DI), and all the small things.

I still haven't decided on how I want to tackle drains/return. I def love the bean animal, but want to try the external overflow option. I'd like to keep the tank on my desk, but if I used the 40b as a display then I doubt how well the desk will support the weight. I'm a big fan of the styling of Andrew_Bram's stand.

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok, 40b it will be....unless Gonzo raffles that sweet cube and I win it :D

I'm going T5 this time, never tried it, but I see lots of peeps having much success. I'm following Uncle Andy's footsteps and going the LET route. I think 2 bulbs should be enough in that shallow tank.

Still want a trough for a sump.

Dr, let's talk CADLIGHTS.

Hopefully I get this new job and I can go baller on this thing!!!!!!!

Sent from my tablet using a rock and chisel