Metalsniper's 24 Bio Cube build

Metalsniper

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
My cycle is done but my water has gotten this kind of milky quality to it so I'll be doing water changes over the next couple of days and I'll be potentially ready to begin stocking in this next week. I've got a few corals in there to have a physical measure of how the tank is doing; a mushroom, three types of zoa, and some stunner. So far everyone but one zoa type has been pretty happy, even with the cloudyness.

The skimmer has been in the back running for over a week and I'm having a bit of a micro bubble problem that I'm not quite sure how to mitigate. I've also still got all of the algae that is typical of the end of a cycle that I need my hermits to get on and eat. They've been doing pretty bad *** so far so that should be quick too.

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Do it, take a pic, then pull it. That'd be hilarious.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
:'(

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Metalsniper

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
Drew's unhappy face is in response to the crisis which we have just witnessed. I came home today, after leaving friday, to find this.

So if anyone has a spare nano or biocube for cheap please let me know. Right now everything that survived that was in this guy is in our 72 and more than the loss it is the shear wastefulness of the whole thing.

Let me know if you have anything for sale, I don't know how long my pump, powerhead and skimmer were running dry so I will find out sooner or later if those still work.

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
that sucks!!!!!