KhensuRa's 58 gallon rimless

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
No I wish... Need a few things yet, like rock, sand, another heater and a fug. I have the tanks for a fug, just need to build them. Oh and two bulk heads.

How is your coming along?

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
haha ..my life has turned upside down this last month but things are leveling out so hopefully i can get it cycling in the next few weeks and then start working on the leds

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
No it is an 58 gallon oceanic aquarium.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
not really sure what the difference is in the illuminata it oceanic too but no rim

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
dv3;149686 said:
not really sure what the difference is in the illuminata it oceanic too but no rim
Thickness of glass I thought, but what the heck do I know. According to my kids, not a damn thing!

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Been awhile since I have done an update. Have the plumbing pretty much done, all I need to do really and is get the sump/fug built. And I need a little bit more rock, not much, probably only like 10 to 20 pounds.

Tank looks nice up stairs.

Looking good man, I regret not turning my 58 into a rimless :/. What size refugium are you thinking about putting in?

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have a 20 gallon tall that I am going to use. Not mush else will fit under the tank.