Just told Sarah your idea and she can't to see you to give you her answer. lol

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
cdrewferd;154413 said:
I like the white stand.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah I like it as well, so excited to not have to see salt streaks on the stand like with the black one I have.

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
cdrewferd;154413 said:
I like the white stand.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah I like it as well, so excited to not have to see salt streaks on the stand like with the black one I have.

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Time for a little update... Got some sand and a little water in the 58. Waiting on the water to hit the right temp before I start the transfer. And while I wait I am going to hard plumb and do the other little things that one probably should do while upgradeing tanks.
Here are a few pics.

Tank is where the wife wanted it. ONce I get the transfer done I will take a full room pic with the wide angle lens.

Got some rock from Gabe and Mike. This a pic of some the new rock I got from Mike, Gabes stuff is still being cleaned. Thanks my vato locos for the rock.

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm slow, this whole move is freaking me out... I have had my biocube running for 5 years and don't want to have a crash... So nervous... Time to start drinking...

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I like the rimless look. Looks like you have a leak somewhere though, half the water has already escaped. :)

tlsrcs

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
like a band aid just go fast with your eyes closed oh and hold your breath lol......im just playing it looks like you are going steady. Better slow and steady then in a ditch or walking

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
KhensuRa;156794 said:
I'm slow, this whole move is freaking me out... I have had my biocube running for 5 years and don't want to have a crash... So nervous... Time to start drinking...
I was scared to, but once I started it was done and I was a little freaked for a couple of days I would wake up and the first thing I would do was look in the tank dreading a floating fish but the only thing I lost was a couple lunar eclipse polyps.

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Been slacking on the pics as the tank has been up for a couple days.

Pic of how I hung my lights.

My new little zoa garden:

Call the Tang police!!!! Just keep him for a bit and is going into Maikes 300... Still so cool.

This is the clown I got from Chad when we did the 180 move. I have since dubbed him "chip chelios", fro the movie crank. This little guys a crack head.

That's all for now...

Zoalander

Butterfly Fish
Real nice hooligan! Not to alarm you but there was a thread on RC where a guy took a 58 and made it rimless. After 1 month it blew out, something to do with the dimensions and and amount of pressure on the glass.